Friday, August 26, 2011

Simply Me

Hi, my name is Anthony Wright. I am a Mass Communications major at the University of West Georgia, in my senior year. I will graduate this Fall semester in December 2011with the passing of my last four classes. I was born in Washington, D.C. and was raised most of my childhood in Fort Washington, MD. My family moved down here when i was in middle school from there I went to Fayette Country high School where I graduated. I have plans to depart for the United States Navy in the Spring 2012, I will be sworn in this upcoming September. Here recently I have joined a intramural flag football team titled" Real Deal" and we have plans to go to state and bring UWG a trophy.


The most commonly used social media application in my opinion is twitter. This section of social media allows several people to share their thoughts and to get feedback from a large peer group. Social media of the past would be something as small as television, it was once the prominent way for a mass population to receive information.

No comments:

Post a Comment